Craig Bachman Imports, Inc. is committed to a
safe and secure supply chain by supporting the Customs Trade Partnership
Against Terrorism (CTPAT), a voluntary United States Customs and Border Protection
(CBP) business initiative designed to build cooperative relationships to strengthen
the supply chain, border security and continued free flow of international
To this end, Craig Bachman
Imports, Inc received its CTPAT certification in March 2007 from U.S. Customs
and has continued our support as a validated Tier 2 importer through foreign
validations with our business partners in Korea, Taiwan, and India. Additional
CTPAT information can be found by visiting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection
site at: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/home.xml
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requires
that businesses ensure the integrity of their security practices and
communicate their security requirements to their business partners within the
supply chain. CTPAT offers businesses an opportunity to play a major role in
the war against terrorism and ensure a more secure supply chain for their
employees, suppliers, and customers.
Craig Bachman Imports, Inc.,
its executives, management, and other policy-makers commit to participate in
the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism “CTPAT” program, and to
implement, follow, and maintain practices and procedures consistent with the
CTPAT Importer Security Criteria enforced by Customs and Border Protection (“Customs”.)
As participants in the CTPAT program, it is the policy of Craig Bachman
Imports, Inc. to:
- Cooperate with Customs in its efforts to ensure the security of the supply chain.
- Meet the recommended security practices and assist
in the worldwide campaign to stop terrorism, drug trafficking, human smuggling,
and illegal contraband.
- Provide security guidelines and training for Craig Bachman Imports, Inc. employees, contractors, service providers, and others associated with the company.
- Provide a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
- Investigate any situation or significant event which may be related to a breach in cargo security or any CTPAT criteria and notify the proper authorities.
- Review, revise, and update security practices and procedures on a regular basis, or as needed.
CTPAT impacts nearly every department within our organization as well as outside entities such as carriers and foreign suppliers. Security is everyone’s responsibility. All Craig Bachman Imports, Inc. employees, contractors, service providers, visitors, and others are expected to comply with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria as well as any policies, procedures, and instructions issued by Craig Bachman Imports, Inc.